call for presentations
2020 Ohio ACTE Annual Connections to Education Conference - July 27-29
All events will take place at the Hilton Easton Columbus
Presentation Proposal Deadline: January 31, 2020
- All presentations are 60 minutes in length, which includes the question and answer period.
- Interactive sessions are highly encouraged.
- You can request a screen and projector, which will be provided; presenters must bring their own laptop.
- Internet connectivity and audio speakers are available on a limited basis. You are encouraged to bring your own speakers for audio.
- Presenters who are career-technical educators employed by a school are asked to register and attend the entire Conference.
- Educator presenters who work at a school are asked to register and pay for the Conference and attend all events and sessions when not presenting; Interacting with attendees outside of session times is a big benefit for all conference attendees.
- Ohio ACTE does not provide reimbursement for travel or other expenses related to presenting. There are more than 100 presenters and educators sharing their knowledge and expertise with their peers, and their contribution to furthering career-technical and adult education is greatly appreciated.
Schedule: Breakout sessions will be scheduled throughout the conference timeframe, so be sure you are available for all conference days. Session times are assigned based on providing a variety of session topics during each time period. Presenters will be notified of their day/time in advance of the conference. Session breakout/meeting rooms will be assigned 1-2 weeks before the conference. Ohio ACTE may change the date or time of a presentation because of unforeseen scheduling changes, but presenters will be notified immediately of any changes, which will be within the pre-determined session schedule times.