The State Board of Education of Ohio Career-Technical Planning District Report Card Workgroup will meet Sept. 6 at at the Ohio Department of Education.
Discussion topics will include the prepared for success component of Ohio’s Career-Technical Planning District report card and a guest presentation on college- and career-ready accountability systems.
At its previous meeting, members of the group discussed how industry-recognized credentials should fit into the state report card.
Members of the Work Group are:
- Ryan Burgess, Governor’s Office of Workforce Transformation
- Brett Visger, Ohio Department of Higher Education
- Michelle Patrick, Ohio Association of Career-Technical Superintendents (OACTS)
- Kelly Broscheid, Ohio Association of City Career-Technical Schools (CCS)
- Brian Bachtel, Ohio Association of Career-Technical Education (ACTE)
- Charles (Chuck) Froehlich, State Board of Education
- Cathye Flory, State Board of Education
- Ohio Department of Education Staff
- John Richard
- Chris Woolard
- Emily Passias
- Shelby Edwards
- Marianne Mottley
- Jackie Seward